Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03416 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,901 (84,905₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)