Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03204 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,995 (62,273₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (24 minutes ago)