Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 36% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,351 (2,647KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)