Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 34% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,126 (2,206KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)