Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.509 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 35% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,171 (2,300KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)