Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,277 (4,462KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)