Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,996 (3,910KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (32 minutes ago)