Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23279 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,394 (10,283 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)