Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23960 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,569 (6,549 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (30 minutes ago)