Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,176 (₨159,152) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)