Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01281 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 42% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,104 (₨86,235) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hangzhou costs 元2,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)