Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 43% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,145 (₨87,490) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)