Cost of living comparison between Berlin, Germany and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,490 in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)