Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10919 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 81% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,896 (kr 54,000) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)