Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00228 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,241 (544,993 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)