Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09365 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,529 (27,009 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)