Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09142 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,320 (25,374 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)