Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09267 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,515 (27,135 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (35 minutes ago)