Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,412 (Rp 21,916,950) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)