Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 6% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,042 (4,642 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)