Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,148 (4,929 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)