Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29428 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,188 (R$ 10,832) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)