Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47117 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,645 (BZ$7,736) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)