Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46343 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,558 (BZ$7,677) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)