Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47608 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,835 (BZ$8,055) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)