Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42419 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,958 (BZ$4,617) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)