Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,080 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00804 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,258 (280,872 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (28 minutes ago)