Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 52% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,792 (₨273,894) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)