Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,835 (£1,612) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (34 minutes ago)