Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,462 (£3,048) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)