Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22849 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,544 (R$ 6,755) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (25 minutes ago)