Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,489 (765,026 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (17 minutes ago)