Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,445 (Rp 22,718,645) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)