Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00848 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,888 (340,673 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)