Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 37% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,292 (7,226,359 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)