Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 25% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,502 (4,423,983 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)