Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 996 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,238 (4,135,786 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (40 minutes ago)