Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01500 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,864 (190,996 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)