Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25439 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 36% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,436 (17,438 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)