Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25019 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 34% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,008 (16,019 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)