Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35615 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 34% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,153 (6,045 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)