Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33406 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 32% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,217 (3,644 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €21,095 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Novorossiysk costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)