Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34891 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 35% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,117 (6,067 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)