Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00720 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,462 (203,011 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 1 hour ago)