Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,426 (4,299,263 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)