Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,426 (4,302,131 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)