Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,215 (COL$7,837,774) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)