Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09201 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 71% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,336 (Bs 57,996) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Aveiro costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)