Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08491 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 43% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,148 (Bs 37,078) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)