Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,298 in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)