Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,152 in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)