Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08516 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 53% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,753 (Bs 32,325) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 2 hours ago)