Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01814 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,725 (RD$ 95,104) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (32 minutes ago)