Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01643 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,159 (RD$ 131,413) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)