Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,833 (Rp 42,351,608) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)