Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24031 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,267 (5,274TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)