Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23921 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,449 (6,056TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)