Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / BND
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,405 (B$5,183) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)