Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 EUR / BND
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,422 (B$3,883) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q22 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (35 minutes ago)