Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 15% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,077 (1,361,363 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)