Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,197 (1,440,084 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)