Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,249 (1,477,382 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)