Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,530 ($3,103) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)