Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,799 ($3,302) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (36 minutes ago)