Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.681 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 54% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,935 (AU$4,308) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)