Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,866 (Rp 29,721,246) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)