Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,441 (Rp 24,385,231) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)