Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 EUR / AZN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,078 (3,793 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (33 minutes ago)