Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22233 EUR / RON
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,529 (11,375 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)