Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00703 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,611 (₨229,081) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)