Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01625 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,106 (Php68,100) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)