Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,263 ($5,595) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)