Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02680 EUR / THB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,781 (103,771 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)