Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27457 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,058 (S/. 7,497) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)