Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28238 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,371 (S/. 8,396) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)