Cost of living in Austin, Texas, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,480 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Austin, Texas (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,970 ($5,352) in Austin, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)