Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01229 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,357 (₨110,424) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)