Cost of living comparison between Aurangabad, India and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,255 (₨164,302) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)