Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,582 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,211 (NZ$7,784) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)