Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,574 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 64% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,927 (NZ$7,218) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (44 minutes ago)