Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00261 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,406 (537,950 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (21 minutes ago)