Cost of living comparison between Atyrau, Kazakhstan and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00278 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,502 (899,475 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)