Cost of living comparison between Athens, Greece and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,909 prices entered by 409 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,416 in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)